Fortnite is a popular online multiplayer PvP game in which 100 users participate in a single match to win. The app provides an option to create or edit account information, upload photos, link your social media account, play the game with unknown players participating across the world and share your progress with a click of a button on your social media account. We have recently received requests from online users wanting to remove their accounts from the Fortnite app and website. After receiving these requests, we began our research for the reasons why users delete their account and have come to the conclusion that many users who have deleted their accounts from the
In the event that if you delete your account, due to their newsletter or mail, you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on the spam button at the top of your mail button or unsubscribe from the mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link indicated at the bottom of the letter or contact customer service to do so.
The Fortnite game was developed and published by EpicGames and People Can Fly in July 2017 and currently it is one of the best online Android, iOS, and PC games available worldwide. According to the current source, over 125 million users are installed and playing the game on their favorite devices.
HOW TO DELETE A FORTNITE ACCOUNT
There are two types of accounts in Fortnite First one is the social media account and the second is the account created by filling out the form. Both accounts have their own deletion process. To get started we start with the account you created by filling out the form.
If you created your account by filling out the form, follow the instructions below: –
- Browse to the following URL “http://epic.gm/pr60bb” and click on the “CONTACT US” button shown on the right side of the search box.
- When you click on the Contact Us button, a pop-up form will appear. On this form, enter your registered name and email address. At this point, make sure your email address is verified by the Epic game if you haven’t. Browse the link in the first line and do it immediately.
- Once you’ve filled in your name and email address, the next thing in the section is to describe your request. Click on the drop-down field and select the REMOVE EPIC GAME ACCOUNT option.
- Now state your honest reason for deleting the account and click the Submit button. Wait at least 72 hours for the company to respond to your email.
UNLINK YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT
If you created your account using Facebook, follow the steps below: –
- First of all, you need to go to the Facebook dashboard page from your computer. And then click on the given drop-down arrow right next to the notification bar.
- Once you click the drop-down arrow, a drop-down list will appear on that menu, tap on the Settings link.
- On the left side of SETTINGS, a link panel will be given just search for the APP AND WEBSITE link and click on it.
- And on the APP AND WEBSITE page, you can see a bunch of company logos where you used your Facebook account to log in. On those logos, look for FORTNITE and CHECK the icon.
- Once you have checked the icon, click on the DELETE button. The data associated with the application will be completely deleted.