Xiaomi does not stand aside and released this year another Mi Wireless Earphone or as they are also called AirDots Pro. We will get acquainted with them today.
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones look rather large, but they also fit well in ears, without creating discomfort.
Inside the case, they hold tightly on the magnets, the case cover does not play loose and will not accidentally open, so you can not worry that the headphones can fall out. While walking in the rain, do not be afraid of moisture. Headphones get IPX4 protection
Sound AirDots Pro
The sound in AirDots Pro can be said – well. Clear sound, large volume, the bass is a bit deaf here, but this is solved by tuning the equalizer.
Each headset is equipped with active noise cancellation. The function works very simply: hold down the touch panel of the headphones for 3 seconds, after which you will hear a voice announcement in Chinese. When this feature is activated, the ambient noise will be a little quieter.
Speaking microphones – located below, near the contact pair for charging.
AirDots Pro comes in a white and blue box, inside of which there is: a charging case, the headphones themselves, which are made of white matte plastic, ear cushions of different sizes, as well as a guide for use in English and Chinese.
How to manage headphones?
AirDots Pro features touch controls:
- Right earpiece: one-touch play/stop, two touches – answer an incoming call;
- Left earpiece: Double-tap to launch a voice assistant or accept an incoming call.
- Control the volume and switch the track – you can only from the phone.
For the first connection to the phone with headphones, open the case cover, press the button on it to the right and hold it for 5 seconds. The indicator flashes on the case, the next step is to search for Bluetooth devices on the phone, select “Mi True Wireless Earphones”. After these actions – the headphones will automatically connect to your device.
Taking out one or both headphones, the playback automatically pauses. Returning AirDots Pro back to your ears – you need to tap on the right headset once or repeat playback on the phone. I note that Mi True Wireless Earphones respond quickly to touch, without braking.
The indicator on the case – flashes only in one color. You definitely won’t understand – the case is 100% charged or not.
AirDots Pro has good autonomy. They worked with me for two and a half hours with active use.
The case itself has a built-in battery capacity of 410 mAh. It is enough to charge the headphones 3 times. It takes about an hour and a half to fully charge the case and headset.
Of the disadvantages:
- make the volume higher / lower or switch the track – you can only through the phone;
- easy rassinhron when playing videos from YouTube (0.03 sec.);
- deaf bass.
Of the benefits:
- good autonomy;
- active noise cancellation;
- IPX4 standard support (moisture protection).
- wireless connection;
- type: intra channel;
- Bluetooth 4.2 support;
- Case charging time: up to 2 hours;
- headphone charging time: up to 2 hours;
- working time: 1 earphone – up to 3 hours, a couple – 2 hours 30 minutes;
- working range: up to 10 m;
- Headphone frequency range: 20-20000Hz;
- a microphone is built into the headphone housing;
- Connector for charging USB Type C.
In my small hands, the charging case turned out to be a bit too big, so the headphones are more likely to like the guys more than the girls. Being in headphones – the ears do not get tired, they feel pleasant in hands, the sound is good.
AirDots Pro is equipped with a minimum number of functions, so it is suitable for those who do not like to understand for a long time and are looking for comfortable wireless headphones that will fulfill the main purpose – to play audio and answer calls.