Recently, communication and relationships on the Internet have become a kind of phenomenon. And this happened, most likely due to the fact that the World Wide Web has become for many of us an integral part of life. This is a world where there are no prohibitions and constraints. More recently, dating sites were visited by young and timid, and now virtual dating has become popular among all ages. After all, almost everyone has their own page on a social network or on a dating site. And what does all of us move?
Relationships on the Internet: where to meet?
First, let’s talk about how to meet online. There are several possibilities:
- Dating websites
“Using dating sites like these ones is the easiest way. With the right approach, new acquaintances are guaranteed. And you can be sure that men registered on such sites are aimed specifically at an acquaintance, otherwise, their profiles would not be there.
- Social networks
With the popularity of social networks to meet the majority here, too, it is quite simple. But you may find yourself in a situation where a man you like does not reciprocate, suddenly he is an opponent of online dating or he already has a girlfriend.
Rarely, but it is possible to meet a man in various like-minded forums. Plus, these dating – you will always be something to talk about, at least – on the topic that was discussed at the forum.
Relationships on the Internet, as a rule, are personal relationships – people communicate as individuals, regardless of any status in real life. That is, who you are in real life can be completely ignored here: it is important who and what you are here on the Internet. As a rule, relations on the Internet are anonymous – no one knows about you more than what you yourself and HOW found it necessary to report yourself on the Internet or specifically to the person with whom you communicate at this moment.
Virtual dating: pros
- It is safer to get acquainted via the Internet than, say, in a cafe. There will be no haste and embarrassment, no extra eyes. Yes and the choice will be yours – you want to continue communication, and you want, no. Already not bad, right?
- Relationships on the Internet, everyone is free and equal. Many people like to embellish reality, that’s just for such people there is no better place than the Internet.
- For example, an adult woman can easily impersonate a twenty-year-old model, and “plumber Peter” can become the owner of an elite restaurant. Cheating is, of course, bad, but everyone can have their own reasons for this. But apart from such visionaries, you can meet sincere and nice people in the network. And maybe your love.
Cons dating on the Internet
- Talking on the Internet too quickly delays. The innocent correspondence that has begun can very quickly turn into a novel. And you make an appointment and … there are only two options: either everything is fine, or it cannot be worse.
- It often happens that an interesting virtual interlocutor, with whom you could discuss a lot of topics for days, is, in fact, a timid young man who reads Wikipedia.
- Another disadvantage is distance. Suppose there was a meeting on the network, fell in love, and then what? For example, you live in Saratov, and he is in Murmansk, and between you thousands of kilometers. And do not hurt.
So what, to be online? Of course, be! Communication on the Internet has recently become quite commonplace, and there is nothing bad here. Quite another thing is the difference between props and real relationships. And no matter how interesting the general leisure is with the help of the World Wide Web, do not forget that the letters are letters, but for the heart, it is very – very little.
How to do without the relationships on the Internet?
No, of course, no one argues that the relationships on the Internet, manifested through communication on the Internet – a very exciting experience when:
- You have nothing to do in real life – outside the computer – you have nothing to do and there is no living person next to whom you can and want to talk.
- When you open the mail, and there are a lot of messages that you have answered, written and eager to talk with you.
- You are driven by a thirst to find among thousands of people who are in front of you on the Internet, mainly in social networks, one or those who understand you, appreciate, or maybe even love.
- Communication on the Internet has become a common activity or something like a hobby – a place where you can dive with your head and “get rid of it in full”.
- In the communication on the Internet you “feel like a person”, whereas in real life you have problems with it.
- When on the Internet you have friends or whole groups of friends, communication, relationships on the Internet with which for you is part of life.
Is it possible to do without all this? Well, of course: Yes! Relationships on the Internet, as well as communication on the Internet – are not required. On the other hand, why deprive yourself of the “joys of life”? Do we have so many of them?
Why does a man communicate online when he does not want to meet in reality
- He has lots of complexes. Not everyone can boast the perfect face or body, so it is easier for him to hide. It happens that a man does not use his photo in order to attract the attention of the fair sex. Not only he himself is to blame, but also the society, in which there are a rather cruel framework and requirements. A person does not choose how to be born, so it’s wrong to assume that an unattractive photo is automatically the cause of failure. Therefore, such a man will communicate with women on the net for years but hesitate to schedule a date. Thus, he will be able to slightly increase his self-esteem, because he will receive compliments, even if they are not deserved.
- He is married, and he does not need extra problems. Perhaps, he has a family, children and a well-established lifestyle, which he is not going to risk. The Internet is a great place to chat without stopping attention to trifles. If a man just nice to you talking, but for a long time does not speak of a possible date – it is likely that he is married. He can send you a photo, send virtual gifts and give compliments, but you should not count on a relationship with him, because with the help of the Internet, he just spends time well. He will simply be lazy because acquaintance and communication are not only spent time and effort, but also a risk.
- He does not want to enter into intimate relationships with a particular woman. It happens that a man is sociable and attentive, but is not going to prove it in life. Perhaps you will be very interested in him; you will spend a lot of time discussing topics that are important both for you and for him, but you will never meet. The problem here is that in a woman he is looking only for an interlocutor, and sex and relationships are not part of his plans. Perhaps, initially, he didn’t even look specifically for a woman; she’s just an interesting interlocutor. If he is free and theoretically in the future, he plans to find a life partner, then the likelihood that you will meet is there, but when it does come, it may not even be known to him.
- He prefers real-life Internet. There is a unique category of men who have completely dedicated themselves to the network, so all their activities are limited to computer technology. On the Internet, he works, communicates, rests, and even orders food, so as not to leave the house once again. Therefore, he considers it quite normal that communication with a woman is limited to correspondence and calls. Here it is necessary to work professional psychologists who could identify the cause of this phenomenon and help a person return to real life.
- Wants the manifestation of the initiative from the woman. Some men prefer to get ideas from women, so they just do not know what conquest and beautiful courtship are. He is glad to meet and talk in person, but nothing will happen, because the second interlocutor thinks the same way. In this case, both interlocutors need to decide among themselves who is leading and who is playing along, so that the meeting takes place faster. What to do when online relationships with a man do not turn into real ones? A woman who is faced with this task simply does not know what to do, because not only does she know a man badly, he also does not show a desire to communicate in person. You should not be intrusive, otherwise, he will quickly lose interest. But if you have been talking for a long time, you can, for example, send him a photo of spicy content, so that he understands what he refuses. But, choosing a photo from the archive, by no means replay, because he might think that you are accessible, and not all men want to start a relationship with this category of girls.
Virtual love and its continuation
Virtual love at a distance or online attitude is nothing like our capabilities. The question is what this will lead to. Did a man ask a question: How to find a girl? Or for him, it’s just an adventure. Often there are examples of sincere and love developing into a marriage. It just turned out that your half left a compliment under your photo. Rarely, but aptly fate presents such gifts. All that is required by teenagers in modern times is communication with people who are close in spirit. Not surprisingly, they find soul mates in chat rooms, groups, and forums. Creating an artificial life on the Internet, many people forget that the reality is much more interesting. Here to convey the colors of life, the inner spirit, the surrounding atmosphere is much easier than in the picture or video.
Even chatting on a webcam will not convey the emotions of joy and the smell of perfumes, the sounds of the fountain and the sensations from the message. The virtual world is required for “rest” from everyday mediocre life. For fear and risk, we make friends, reveal secret secrets to them, explain our feelings, fool around, but do not receive guarantees of reciprocity. Every desire is the beginning of need. Speaking about relationships in the virtual space, one should be aware that the truth in the “spoken” words is tantamount to a lie. The more often you begin to rely on the interlocutor, the stronger you become immersed in the illusion. Relations in the network and they are quite real. The question is different, between who is this relationship and for whether it is a serious relationship. You can meet like-minded overseas or a colleague from another country or you can meet your neighbor at home. Until the gray hair appeared on the hair, experiment. Meet, meet, fall in love, start a family. But never forget that the relationship with a man of flesh does not replace the relationship with a flawless and beautiful profile picture.
No one is immune to bluffing and cheating. We are mortal, which means we make mistakes. The main thing that needs to be learned: provide information about yourself only to those people whom you trust or know, preferably communicate with incognito outside the virtual world, get to know your friend more and remember that your half will find you. I propose to watch good films that tell us about love in the network.
Letter for you
Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly are chatting over the Internet. Joe has a girlfriend, Kathleen has a boyfriend, but they can only unburden themselves. Kathleen owns a small bookstore of children’s literature called “Shop Around the Corner,” passed from her mother. For her, her three employees and customers is not just a place of work – it is an oasis of warmth, humanity, and culture. Joe owns a network of huge Fox and Son’s bookstores. He opens such a complex next to Kathleen’s store and comes to her supposedly buy several books for children. So their “live” acquaintance took place. A little later, Kathleen learns that Joe is the owner of a supermarket, which threatens it with inevitable ruin – the prices there are much lower. Naturally, she immediately hated a soulless competitor. And on the Internet, their romance continued …
Loneliness in the network
Eva lives in Poland, and Jakub lives in Germany. As often happens in modern life, they accidentally meet in the global network. They begin to communicate via the Internet, and the more they talk, the more they come together and the more they like each other. In the end, they decide to meet in real life. But it’s not at all what it should be…
Love for dogs is obligatory
Teacher Sarah Nolan recently divorced her husband. Her sisters Carol and Kristin begin to look for her potential life partner. They are supported by the widowed father Bill, who, having found a girlfriend on the Internet, praises this way of dating in every way. Carol decides to take the first step herself and on behalf of Sarah places her resume with a postscript on one of the sites: “love for dogs is obligatory”. As a result, Sarah meets a nice Jake…
Relationships on the Internet is a good opportunity to find a soul mate for those girls who in real life are not confident enough in themselves and cannot communicate with the opposite sex. Everything is much simpler on the network – the interlocutor will not expect instant answers, so you will always have time to think about the next virtual replica. In addition, the “invisibility” of the interlocutor disposes to candor – this will help you to know a man really well, before agreeing to a meeting.