People have found the internet to be a place full of possibilities. From information to socializing and meeting people are part of the things that can be carried out within the network, social networks being a place that combines both aspects in a masterful way. These platforms register a truly overwhelming daily user movement, showing that they are a trend that is here to stay.
Thus, we can find networks of all kinds. From those destined to the sending of short messages, as is the case of Twitter; even others designed to enjoy multimedia content above all. This last case is that of Pinterest, a social network designed for artists, for lovers of photography and video wanting to enter a place full of content to enjoy to the fullest and even in which to contribute their own grain of sand to share it with others.
It is something halfway between the social network as such and the microblogging platform, which gives it versatility and a fairly high number of functions. Even so, it is possible that users may appear who decide to unsubscribe because they are not comfortable, because they have been bored with what it offers or because they do not fit with the philosophy it has, even having several accounts and wanting to focus on only one to enhance it At the most it may be a reason to wonder how to delete a Pinterest account.
That is the point we are going to address here. This guide explains step by step what you must do to close your profile permanently and be able to focus on another or simply put Pinterest aside. No matter what reason you have for making this decision, we take care of making it easy for you so that you can unsubscribe quickly and without complications.
To cancel your Pinterest account permanently, you just have to follow the steps that we are going to indicate below. In addition, we remind you that, if you regret it, you will only have to log in again to recover your user account.
Delete from PC
- Open your web browser and enter the following URL: https://www.pinterest.es/
- Press the “Login” button.
- Access with your corresponding data.
- Click on the button with three ellipses.
- In the drop-down, click on “Edit settings.”
- This new screen that you have in front of you, in the section ” Basic aspects of the account “, scroll down until you find the option “Deactivate account” and click on it.
- In the pop-up window, choose one of the reasons that appear. And click the “Deactivate my account” button.
- Once this is done, you will have to confirm the unsubscribe from the email that they have sent to your email that you have linked to Pinterest, with this you will have already unsubscribed from your profile.
Unsubscribe from your mobile (Android and iOS)
- Open the Pinterest app. If you don’t have it, you must download it from the App Store if you use iPhone or from Google Play if you use Android.
- Once inside, you must log in with any of the options you have available. If you use the mail, remember to respect upper and lower case with the password.
- Now, in the bottom bar, click on the icon at the bottom right with the text “Saved”.
- In the new menu, press the nut symbol in the upper right to access a dropdown. Inside it, click on the “Edit settings” option.
- Now scroll down until you reach the “Deactivate account” option. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window, press the “Deactivate account” button again.
- As in the desktop version, you will be notified via email to confirm the cancellation. Just open the email and click ” Yes, close account ” and you will have completed the closing process.
Done! You have already deleted the profile, as in all cases, you will have 14 days to be able to return to your account without losing any data, once this period has passed you will no longer be able to return to this profile and you will have to create a new one.
Effets secondaires du cialis. Viagra aux femmes. Pas de script viagra Viagra générique professionnel. viagrasansordonnancefr Alternative au viagra féminin Le viagra est-il efficace.